I've been recovering from the move. It's taken me a while. I guess these old bones aren't as limber as they used to be! Anyway, I took a couple of days off, but today I tried to catch up. Here's what I did:
I finished putting together this quilt top. We'll call this number 20. You've seen this before when I finished the blocks the other day. Well, I put the top together today. Then
I finished the whole top by attaching borders. It looks pretty neat huh? I love the 3-D effect this pattern gives. I have big plans for embellishing this one. I'll have to work on it. We'll call this #21.
Then I sat down to watch some videos and finished this one sock. Number 22. I'll start the other one tonight yet. I don't really like to wait too long before starting the second sock. Sometimes you forget how the first one was made and then you have to try to figure it out. I eliminate that problem by starting the second one immediately and trying to finish it within a few days as well. So number two will be coming up soon.
Thanks for your patience! Tomorrow is Saturday Sew at the Library so we shall see what I can get done there.
Catching up with the finishing.