Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Almost didn't make it!

I finished that big organizing project this morning and then tried working on the tomato quilt, I was planning to finish that top today. But then I had a meatball sub for lunch and it made me sick to my stomach. Those of you who know me know that I had stomach surgery two years ago and have lost about 100 lbs. But I am still prone to some stomach ailments when I eat wrongly! So I spent the entire afternoon napping listlessly in the chair and trying to ignore the book on CD playing in the background. So I thought today would be the first day that I actually missed finishing something. Then tonight while watching TV I picked up this block and managed to get the last 9 cherries on it. I was saving this one for a day that I worked. Guess I'll have to prep a new one!

Cindy K-K
Too many things, I can't even avoid finishing!

No comments: