Friday, December 25, 2009

Fourth project, Green socks!

Yesterday at the Timber Lanes Christmas Party my friend Rosy was hinting like crazy that she would love to have these socks. I just love the yarn, it's a cotton blend with three shades of very pretty green. Sorry Rosy, it's my favorite color, too. I've been trying to finish this applique for three days now. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow and try again. But tonight I have to get ready for some classes on Saturday and again on Monday. Hope the weather is OK to get to Interlochen! We were supposed to have freezing rain today.

Anyway, I'm geeked that this is the fourth day and I've already finished four projects! I am so wondering how long I can keep this up! That's the thing. Maybe I should do a poll or maybe have a little pool. Maybe I'll wait a while and see if I get any interest from readers.

Gotta work tomorrow so I'm hoping I will have time to post.

Cindy K-K
Finishing still!

No comments: