Thursday, December 31, 2009

#9 another plarn tote, yep!

OK, well I know I must have told you that I have a huge amount of Plarn. I have enough plarn for at least a dozen more bags. But the good news is, I'm no longer collecting plastic bags with which to make more Plarn. I just have to finish the ones I have. So Expect a few more plarn bags before the year is up. I will however try to have something quilty to finish tomorrow. I started working on a quilt top that I've had on my design wall for a while now. If I have the energy I'm going to try to finish it for tomorrow.

I also really have to work on my Grandmother's Flower Garden. I'm not sure if I can get it done in one day. I'll try though. Friday I'll have a whole day. My thumb nail is very short, but it's healed. I have to try!

Talk with you tomorrow,
Cindy K-k
I even finish the rediculous stuff!

No comments: