Wednesday, December 23, 2009

First project done!!!

This is it!! This is the first finished project on this journey. This is called the Wild Log Cabin Tote Bag. I've made a few of these before and I have a few more to make. I am writing the pattern for this one and it will be available at Interquilten within the next few months. Of course if you take the Free Motion quilting class at Interquilten you will get the pattern for this bag because this is the pattern that we use to practice freemo on.

Now that I'm finished with this project I will make strides toward another project. I need to finish an applique block by Saturday, so I'll work on that tonight!

OK, so I really wondered if this was going to work this afternoon as I was doing laundry and worrying over the fact that I was going to have to clean off the cutting table before finishing a project but I think I have a good plan and all I have to do is stick with it. Just don't accept any excuses from me OK? I hope you readers keep me honest! Talk with you tomorrow.

Cindy K-K
Finishing projects one at a time.

No comments: